• How can I contact the Fairfield Farms Board of Directors?

Click the link to send email to the Board of Directors. All members of the board will receive a copy of your message.

  • Where can I find the Fairfield Farms Bylaws, Declaration of Restrictions, and other relevant documents?

A page on the web site lists documents for homeowners in the Fairfield Farms community. The page includes documents such as the Articles of Incorporation, Declaration of Covenants, Declaration of Restrictions, Code of Bylaws, amendments and the Architectural Improvement request form. Click the link for Homeowner Documents.

  • I’m planning to build a fence, a blind for my trash bins, a shed or other permanent fixture to my property. What do I need to do before starting?

Please complete the Architectural Improvement request form and submit it to the board. You can download the form from the Homeowner Documents page.

  • I’m having difficulty with the web site, who do I contact?

It is important to us that you have an excellent experience when visiting our web site.  If you’re having trouble or have a concern about the site, please send email to webmaster@fairfieldfarms.org detailing the problem, and the best way to get in touch with you. A board member will contact you to resolve the issue.

  • Who is allowed to register on the site?

Registration is currently disabled, but could open up once we determine the best way to validate neighbors vs the general public. Suggestions welcome!

  • I’m with a title company and need to contact the board about a property.  How do I do this?

This is currently a work in progress. In the mean time, please use our contact page as a method to communicate with the HOA Board.

  • My question is not listed here. What can I do to get it addressed?

Click the link to send email to the Board of Directors about your question.